- 828 Virtual (726 FE) Pocketed
- Zoned Coil Unit – Foam En-cased
- Full Perimeter Gel Poly Sheet
- 945 Micro Coil Unit
- Body Span insulator – Center third zoned slats
- Layer Gel Air Suspension Foam
- Layer Soft Air Suspension Foam
- Fire Barrier
- A popular brand is the Backsense, Therapedic’s quite advanced version of the conventional innerspring mattress. The Backsense mattress’ most important feature is the HourGlass.
- The HourGlass BackSupport system refers to a polypropylene insert that is added to the bed to add support and firmness only in specific parts of the mattress.
- The HourGlass feature makes the shoulder and hips area exactly 18% firmer than the rest of the bed and the lumbar area exactly 13% firmer. This is an exclusive technology that makes sure all key areas of the body are properly supported.
The Backsense innerspring mattresses from Therapedic have a patented reactive open spring coil design that progressively resists weight as it is applied. The innerspring system also has a three-zoned coil configuration so that the specific parts of the body receive customized support. This is the smartest that an innerspring mattress can get